Expressions of Interest are now open for the 2018 Brunswick Studio Walk
The Brunswick Studio Walk is a simultaneous open-studio event spanning art spaces in Brunswick. Using a Brunswick Studio Walk map, attendees can choose their route and walk between several locations at their own pace. The Brunswick Studio Walk encourages participants’ discovery of new art, small vibrant galleries, artists’ studios and emerging artists. Last years event attracted over 500 people across the afternoon.
We welcome applications from all creative spaces, studios and galleries across Brunswick, Melbourne. Not all spaces can be guaranteed inclusion, as the final route depends on interest and location of studio sites, so encourage your nearby studios to apply! Successful applications will be required to provide proof of public liability insurance. The 2018 event has been kindly supported by the Moreland Council.
- What A relaxed, simultaneous open studio, open to the public
- Who Selected art studios, galleries and arts facilities within Brunswick, Brunswick East and Brunswick West.
- When 12-5pm, Saturday, 24 February 2018
- Studios Presentation and facilitation of activities are the responsibility of the facility. Studios may wish to organise an exhibition, run workshops, hold artist talks, have an art sale or just have a general open studio with drinks and nibbles.
- Deadline Expressions of interest close on Friday 5pm on 17 November 2017.
Please download your EOI from our website and return your completed application form to Brunswickstudiowalk@gmail.com