We are currently rolling out our Creative and Social Investment program (CSI) – an initiative running in partnership with the Department of Justice.
Orana Arts is seeking artists who can undertake 1–3 months work within our programs, in one of two locations: Wellington and the Hunter Valley.
Artists will need to have:
– a qualification or studying towards visual art or music related qualifications
– have experience in classroom teaching, especially with disengaged and disadvantaged people
– be able to accommodate different learning styles and needs; be able to develop participants interest in visual art or music through different teaching techniques
– have teaching experience in one or more of the following areas: visual arts, pottery, screen printing, music (with a focus on guitars and percussion)
– be 18 years or older
– have a current NSW driver's license and your own transport
– be an Australian Citizen or have a Permanent Resident Visa
– pass the 100 point ID check
– pass a satisfactory Police Check
– have background / employer references
Please email your EOI and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23 February.