Parramatta Artists Studios is now taking applications for 2018 studios. Apply now for an opportunity to be part of the energetic home for creative production in the centre of Western Sydney.
Apply now for 6 and 12 month studio tenancies.
Studios available from December 2017 to December 2018.
Application round: 24 July 2017 - 18 September 2017.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO:
- Artists from all disciplines, including but not limited to painting, digital media, photography, filmmaking, performance, sculpture and writing
- Artists from across Parramatta, Western Sydney and NSW are welcome to apply for studio tenancies
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or above
- Post-graduate students are eligible to apply. Applications from undergraduate students will only be considered if a studio is not supplied as part of their course
- PAS welcomes applications from artists of all career stages
- Quality of work and originality of ideas
- Value of a studio/residency to the development of the artist/s
- Value of contribution to the public program of PAS and City of Parramatta
- Suitability of art form for a studio space/residency
To find out more:
Phone: 02 9687 6090