This is your chance to nominate a special individual or organisation for excellence in line with the National Standards for Australian Museums and Galleries.
The nomination process is simple, free, and open to both members and non-members, so why not nominate? Winners receive a tailored media pack to promote their Award in the media.
Nominations are invited in the following categories:
• Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Excellence (Volunteer)
• Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Excellence (Paid Staff)
Individual Award winners receive a professional development pack valued at over $400.
• Archival Survival Award for Volunteer-Run Museums (up to 1 EFT paid staff) – Prize: archival supplies valued at $1,000
• Archival Survival Award for Small Museums (2-7 paid staff) – Prize: archival supplies valued at $1,000
• Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Medium Museums (8-50 Paid Staff)
• Museums Australia (Victoria) Award for Large Museums (51+ paid staff)
> Guidelines and nomination forms
Nominations close Friday 29 June. We look forward to receiving your entries!
Now in their 25th year, the Victorian Museum Awards celebrate the wonderful achievements of the Victorian museum and gallery sector. The 2018 Awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday 29 August at Melbourne Museum and will include presentations from special guests.