The City of Stonnington is seeking Expressions of Interest for two significant new public art commissions in Prahran and South Yarra.
Cato Square Public Art Commission
- Expressions of Interest for a $160,000 commission are due by cob Friday 8 June 2018.
- An information session will be held at the Malvern Town Hall on Wednesday 23 May 2018, 6.30-7.30pm.
- A few artists will be shortlisted and receive an honorarium of $2,000 to develop their ideas.
- The recipient of the commission will be announced in September 2018 and it is envisaged the work will be completed by the end of April 2019.
Yarra River Public Art Commission
- Expressions of Interest for an $80,000 commission are now open.
For any enquiries please contact Violette Vidal, Visual Arts Officer, on 03 8290 1105 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.