AFTRS-Australian Film Television and Radio School
About the Course
Do you - or your staff - want to shoot, edit and upload your own short videos for your corporate website, social media marketing or just for your own interest? Then this course is for you.
You will learn:
- Basic camera operation, (with your own camera if you wish, including smart phone cameras and DSLRs)
- Basic video making principles - how to get good production values and creativity into even the simplest of video production
- Data management and ingesting your video footage
- Basic editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro (part of the Adobe Creative Suite)
- Uploading your video in a variety of formats, and publishing to a range of social media platforms
This is a hands-on, technical course with a small class size, designed to get you up-to speed quickly with making professional quality short videos. It does not cover video graphics in any depth.
Participants are encouraged to bring in their own camera if possible (otherwise we can supply if necessary).
About the Course lecturer:
Dev Hasan is a Cinematographer/Filmmaker/Lecturer who has been working in the Australian film and television industry for over 12 years. He completed an Advanced Diploma in Film & TV at TAFE WA in 2001 and then went on to graduate from the Australian Film, Television and Radio School (AFTRS) in 2006 with a Masters Degree in Cinematography.
Devris has a great understanding of the film making process. He is also up-to-date with current film technology and cutting edge equipment and working in a modern multi-platform digital environment that makes it possible to teach remotely. Devris has been lecturing in film production for over 7 years at numerous film schools and institutes across the country.
'Best Course ever. Great Practical lessons. So much is translatable to my work!'
'Awesome! I learnt more in (this course) than I have in working in production for several years. Great tutor!'
10% Early Bird Discount is valid up to 28 days from start of the course.