Directing a festival is a glamorous, but difficult job – a performance in itself, walking the tightrope of audience, city, funders, sponsors, artists. Arts Hub speak to Fergus Linehan, director of the Sydney Festival on the eve of his final festival in Sydney. The annual summer festival has grown to be the most attended cultural event in the whole of Australia, with an audience of over one million
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the Arts industry
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and join the Australian arts community today