CURATOR - 2020 SURF ART EXHIBITION
The Arts Centre, Port Noarlunga, is seeking expressions of interest, for the role of Curator, 2020 Surf art exhibition.
The Surf Art exhibition marks the beginning of summer and has become one of the pivotal features of the annual program at the Arts Centre, Port Noarlunga.
Carving a place in the hearts and souls of the southern arts calendar, the exhibition celebrates not only surfing culture, but our region’s history, stunning coastal environment and lifestyle.
In liaison with the Arts Centre Co-ordinator, the primary roles of the Curator will be to:
- Promote the exhibition to potential artists and visitors
- Liaise with potential sponsors
- Arrange entertainment for the opening event
- Book opening speakers for the exhibition opening, and
- Oversee the installation of the exhibition.
Expressions of Interest are to include a current CV and a one page statement as to what you would bring to the role, and close on Friday 21 August 2020.
For further information, contact the Arts Centre Co-ordinator, Tim Rollason:
Telephone: 08 8326 5577