Art, Not Apart returns on 14 March 2020 for its 10th anniversary festival in Canberra at NewActon, The Shine Dome and National Film and Sound Archive of Australia.
Over $60,000 is available in total to support the development and presentation of projects across all artistic disciplines.
The festival theme is "Today I, Tomorrow You". Download the Information for Artists pack on the festival website to read the theme provocation and find more details about funding, curation, venues and more.
Apply at artnotapart.com/apply.
Applications close at 11.59pm on Thursday 14 November.
1. The Hikikomori. by Mushō Laundry, 2019 - shot by Caitlin Welch
2. Neko Pink performing on the Soul Defender, 2019 - shot by Martin Ollman
3. Alien Intimacy by James Batchelor and Zander Porter, 2019 - shot by Martin Ollman
4. The Prime Minsterial Impressario by Canberra Opera, 2019 - shot by Martin Ollman
5. Soul and Mortar exhibition in Nishi Gallery, 2019 - shot by Martin Ollman