Clarence City Council is calling for expressions of interest from those wishing to participate in the 2021 exhibitions program at Rosny Farm Arts Centre.
Clarence City Council aims to present a diverse program that offers a balance of emerging and established artists as well as a diversity of age, background, gender, culture and ability.
Practitioners in any field of creative endeavor are eligible to apply including - but not limited to - visual artists, curators, designers and community groups.
Apply online here
If you would like help developing your proposal, need assistance to submit it, or need to apply in a different format please contact our gallery staff:
email@example.com or 6217 9607
Applications close 5pm Friday 28th August.
Applicants will receive notification of the outcome of their application by the end of September 2020
All exhibitions are fully supported by Clarence City Council. The Council provides:
• Approximately 4 week exhibition, free of charge [includes 1 week in total for install / de-install]
• Installation and de-installation of the work with the assistance of experienced staff
• 22% commission on sales compared with industry standard 40%
• Design and distribution of an electronic invitation
• Email to our mailing list of art industry professionals and the public
• Advertising and marketing of exhibition on our social networks, and inclusion in the program’s electronic and hard copy newsletters
• Presence on the Arts and Events website clarenceartsandevents.net
• Exhibition opening, including drinks and refreshments, including staff for opening night, Liquor Licensing and bar overheads
• Staff for invigilation of the exhibition (Wednesday-Sunday)
• Curatorial and professional advice
• AV equipment such as flat screen monitors and projectors are available.
• Exhibitions will be open to the public for visitation 11.00am to 5.00pm Wednesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, between Christmas and New Year and over the Easter public holidays). Openings are the first Thursday night of the exhibition period from 5.30-8pm, unless otherwise negotiated.