Expressions of interest are sought from public artists to undertake one of three small arts activation projects at Jackson Court, Doncaster East.
- Project 1 will comprise a temporary ground mural and will ideally be undertaken in December 2020 to early January 2021.
- Projects 2 and 3 may comprise any genre of public art and can be delivered between January and April 2021.
All three projects must involve significant community/participant engagement.
The projects will form part of a pop-up park that will enhance the placemaking of Jackson Court, provide additional opportunities for social interaction and increase the amount of time visitors spend within the court, particularly in a post-COVID environment.
Each successful applicant will receive $5,000 to develop and deliver their proposed public art activation project.
- Expressions of interest open: Friday 6 November to Sunday 29 November 2020
- Notification of Selected Projects: Wednesday 9 December 2020
- Project Implementation Period: Thursday 10 December 2020 to Friday 30 April 2021
For more information and to apply, visit Jackson Court Art Activation Project