"Opportunity favours the bold!" says Richard Branson.
Be bold. Make your region instantly recognisable. Leverage your public art.
The Australian Street Art Awards are Tourism Excellence Awards for Public Art.
A written submission (with images) is required for each entry.
Who should nominate/register?
- Local Government Authorities
- Local and regional tourism organisations
- Destination marketing organisations
- Chambers and business organisations
- Community organisations
- Utilities companies
- Joint submissions between one or more of the above and the artist/s are encouraged.
What these awards deliver:
- Expand the appeal of Australian towns, regions and destinations that have invested in publicly-accessible art
- Promote Instgrammable destinations and social media appeal
- Encourage travel beyond the capital cities, especially to winning regional and rural destinations
- Enhance community pride in all nominees
- Increase recognition of, and therefore employment opportunities for, artists.
- Submissions due: Monday 23 September 2019
- **Three registrations or more save an additional 10%
For criteria, and how to enter see www.streetartawards.com.au.
For facebook posts see @AustralianStreetArtAwards
The Australian Street Art Awards are hosted and managed by Awards Absolute Ph:1300 88 22 59
Becoming an Australian Street Art Award finalist or being announced as a winner also:
Bolsters community pride
Helps you attract the best employees and volunteers
Boosts staff morale, resulting in great productivity.
Australian Street Art Awards Finalist’s seal to enhance your collateral
A Finalist’s Certificate
Feature blogs on the Awards website
Social media posts and media network promotions
Absolute Winners’ online awards course - free single enrolment.
Winning is Grinning. Each winner receives:
An Australian Street Art Awards custom trophy (for the organisation that nominated)
A certificate (for the artists where a joint submission was received)
An Australian Street Art Awards Winner’s seal in numerous formats
Extended promotion on a national platform for 12 months
One-page on the Awards’ website featuring the destination and the artwork/s or event, with images, full contact details (for an organisation of the winner's choice) and a link to a website of their choice.
Opportunity to submit a three-minute video (or images for us to create a video for you) inviting visitors to experience your destination and its artwork, which will be featured throughout the Australian Street Arts Awards channels.
Free enrolment for an additional two people into the world's first and only award submission course - an online resource where you will learn how to beat your competitors and win awards continuously.