This professional and personal development tour immerses participants into the cultural heartbeat of Athens, and expands their global networks. We invite producers, artists, curators, community and cultural activists, thinkers, policy makers, writers, and social entrepreneurs.
Athens is experiencing a post-Crisis cultural revolution. Examine the interplay between ancient and modern history, the birth of Western philosophy, the crossroads of west and east and Athens’ role in global issues.
The program includes:
• Conversations with cultural leaders and artists
• Tours of the Parthenon, other ancient institutions, Street Art, the New Acropolis Museum, and Benaki Museums
• Meetings with major cultural players, the Onassis Foundation, Niarchos Foundation.
• Discussions with independent art and festival organizations
• Alternative venues, and performances
• Authentic and innovative Greek cuisine
This is a contemporary journey into an ancient city and key center of human civilization.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or +61 3 9486 2770.
For more information, visit kape.com.au/athens/athens-burns-bright
Image 1: Snow-blind by INO, photo by Kape Communications
Image 2: Acropolis Caryatides, photo by Kape Communication
Image 3: Paparazzi Studios - 2019 Street Art Athens, photo by Kape Communications