SEA Foundation – AiR Tilburg invites applicants for its 2020/2021 residency program. The residencies are designed for visual artists, curators and writers whose work and life demands both a rigorous engagement as well as an urgency to propel progress in their practice. The SEA Foundation’s individual shaped residency program is limited to 8 participants per year. Duration up to 3 months.
Visual art, fiber art, drawing & painting, sculpture, media art, design, curating, art critique, art theory, artistic research, architecture, sound artists, performance artists.
- Professional artists, curators and art writers
- Regardless of gender or region
- Established, mid-career or emerging practice
- Minimum age: 25 at the start of the residency
- Duo’s/collectives may apply as well
- Residents may be accompanied by a partner
- We expect you to master the English language sufficiently to be able to converse and collaborate with fellow participants and staff.
How to apply
- Applying is done digitally and in English via the online application form.
- The application should contain the completed application and documentation.
- For duos / collectives: only one of you needs to fill out the form ONLINE
For additional questions or a tour of the building, send an email to Residency coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org Daily office hours 10 am until 5 pm.