Wagga Wagga City Council seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from experienced visual artists for the development, design and production of a 24 x 5m mural located in Wagga Wagga. The mural must be completed by Saturday 22 June 2018 to coincide with Wagga Wagga’s Lost Lanes festival.
The proposed mural must draw inspiration from one of the following themes:
- “Marrambidya” – Many aspects of local Wiradjuri people’s lives are connected to the Murrumbidgee River
- River movement - the beautiful, dynamic and fragile ecosystem of the Murrumbidgee river
- River city – life on the river is a balance between fertile soils and raging floods.
- New old town – an historic old city thriving with new life
- Wild community – a city where difference is included, and paths cross.
Download the EOI Guidelines and submit your proposal at www.publicartwagga.com.au/apply.