Sawtooth accepting applications from the 13th - 24th of November 2019
EVENT INFO: https://www.facebook.com/events/473643699896925
APPLY NOW: https://www.sawtoothari.com/exhibition-callout
For an interview with the Director of Sawtooth ARI; Liam James or for image request, please contact via email - email@example.com
• Exhibitors will be paid at a rate according to NAVA's ARI recommendations of $500 - $1000 per solo show.
• Exhibitions run for a seven-week period with a one-week turnaround.
• Openings are concurrent; i.e. one shared opening will take place for all gallery spaces.
• Sawtooth committee and volunteers will operate a bar on opening night.
• Exhibiting artists are to install their work themselves. Gallery technicians can be pre-arranged through Sawtooth to assist with hanging at the artist’s expense.
Sawtooth does not take any commission on the sale of works, however, we support sustainable arts practice and will facilitate sales between the artist and buyer in a discreet manner.
INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICATIONS SAWTOOTH PREFERENCES APPLICATIONS FROM
• First Nations Artists and Curators
• Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Artists and Curators
• Artists and Curators with Disability
• Old Aged Artists and Curators
- Artists and Curators from Gender and Sexual Minorities
• Early-Career curated/group exhibitions
SAWTOOTH PREFERENCES APPLICATIONS THAT ARE
• Critically engaged
• Vital, responsible and socially aware
• Reflective of and respectful to the Aboriginal histories of lutruwita.