Entries close at 9am on Thursday 25 February 2021 and artists can submit up to three designs inspired by the region.
For more information about the Bollard Art Project or to submit an entry please click here.
- Midwest Life: themes could include but are not limited to: family lines, traditions, customs, horizon, changing seasons, connection to country or exploration
- Dimensions: 750mm (H) x 750mm (W)
- The vertical edges of the design meet and form one continuous image around the bollard (please note there will be a 20mm overlap where the vinyl sticker joins)
- Designs must be submitted as a high resolution PDF or JPG
- Submissions must be original work of the artist