About the Course
A Business Skills Program for Creative People
Do you want to get business smart, start your own business or improve your business? Creative Enterprise is a unique business skills program that has been developed for creative people by creative people who understand the realities of all people involved in arts.
The program takes out the complexity of business and gives a very realistic and practical understanding on how to go about business. The program assists to translate creative skills in to business as a competitive advantage. We endeavor to bridge the gap between business and creativity.
CLICK HERE - From Graphic Designer to Event Organizer to Head of School - Matt Leach
CLICK HERE - From Children's Wear Designer to Vigneron to Managing Director - Suzanne Jackson
CLICK HERE - From Art Director to Creative Director to Business Owner - Eddie Zammit
Unique features of the program:
- The program is centered around participants doing their business planning;
- Only 10-15 people to make learning more personable;
- Collaborative round table learning environment;
- The program is facilitated by business people;
- The program is applicable for FEE-HELP;
Business plan award of $10,000 and access to accountants and mentors
Since we believe in people making their own mark in the industry, we are offering a $10,000 award for the best business plan developed at the end of the program. We also provide access to accountants and mentors.
We have been a trusted provider of practical education services for over 135 years.
How To Apply
1300 858 180, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.acknowledgeeducation.edu.au/online-application/
Main assessment is based on a Business Plan developed through the program.
Qualify with a Diploma of Creative Enterprise. Develop your own business or study further.
You will be better equipped to take on a diverse range of roles with your creative background and practical business skills. Rapid learning curve on business realities with exposure to industry facili
Genuinely want to be with people wanting to achieve greater things. Passion to do better in life, A great attitude to interact and collaboratively le
Minimum prerequisite ATAR of 50.00. Units 3 and 4: satisfactory completion of any English.
$10,000 for the best business plan developed through the Diploma. Access to mentors and networks.
- Idea Generation and Innovation
- Managing the Growth Process
- Collaborative Sales Marketing and PR
- Cultural Communication and Behavior
- Leading with Vision Purpose and Values
- Negotiating Pricing and Contracts
- Managing the Budget and Business Information
- Understanding Finance
- Better career prospects with business skills and knowledge
- Sorted after as a job ready candidate
- Apprentice to move to their own business
- Business consultant to creative industries
- Business owner