About the Course
The Diploma of Animation and VFX will provide students with the skills to establish a professional animation and visual effects career in assisting in film, television, online entertainment or gaming industry.
The diploma can be completed in three trimesters (12 months) of full-time online study and you have the opportunity to progress into the Bachelor Degree (subject to academic performance).
Students will study online with access to all of Collarts' campus facilities.
Throughout the diploma, you will:
- Gain a foundational understanding of digital animation and visual effects;
- Create a range of industry-ready modelling, animation and visual effects examples for your broad portfolio;
- Complete projects, from the conceptual stage to completion, to an industry entry level;
- Learn practical skills in software applications such as Nuke, Maya and Side Effects Houdini;
- Learn from industry experts and collaborate with students from other creative courses.
How To Apply
Enter a career as a Games Developer, 3D Artist, Video Game Artist, Producer, Animator, Texturing/Shader Artist, FX Artist, Compositor, Creative Technologist, Art Director or Prod. Coordinator.