Wodonga Institute of TAFE
About the Course
Learn to use a range of skills and techniques to produce art and craft works. You will develop the ability to select, adapt and transfer skills to different situations. This qualification prepares you for the higher level learning that supports professional art practice. This course is also a great pathway into Certificate IV in Visual Arts CUA41315 and will introduce you to new techniques, creative practices, and tips for working as a visual artist in industry.
Learning outcomes include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural arts
- Art, craft, design, colours and textiles
- Copyright and intellectual property
- Creative thinking and diversity
- Design, visuals, innovation and professional practice
- General administration
- Industry capability
- Information technology and theatre
How To Apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page.
This is an entry level course, intended to start you on your way to further education and a career in visual arts.
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course, however the units you study for this qualification may vary according to industry and workplace requirements.