A significant artistic and community collaboration inverts historical images to confronting effect.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Image: Native Police Tracker Hut 3 from the Blood Red series 2016/2017, self-adhesive digital print, 310 x 436.8 cm. Courtesy of Courtesy of the artist and Alcaston Gallery, Melbourne.