Melbourne based artist Justine Khamara has captured the attention of the online sphere.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
This work is so flawless as to appear digitally manipulated, but instead artist Justine Khamara has cut out photographs by hand into strips, rearranging the pieces into collages. The result is this beautiful series of works that has caught the attention of the online world, and has appeared on iGNANT, a Berlin-based design blog, Beautiful Decay and koikoikoi.com.