Having worked in a regional gallery, a commercial gallery, for a biennale and an ARI, these are the lessons – and the secrets – I can share.
Image: Untitled (Decanted rack) 2013 by Clare Rae, featuring in Melbourne Now. source: www.ngv.vic.gov.au
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today