After a lifetime career on "the hill" in Canberra and leading Australia's peak organisation for museums and galleries, Alex Marsden is handing the baton to someone else to lead with fresh ideas.
As National Director, Alex Marsden has lead the national peak body for museums and galleries, the Australian Museums and Galleries Association (AMaGA) since 2015. She recently announced that she is stepping down to make way for fresh ideas.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today