In a first, Adlington as CEO of a peak arts organisation will split his role between a regional home office and Sydney headquarters, turning a COVID adaptation into a new professional model for the sector.
This month, Brett Adlington stepped into the role of CEO at Museums & Galleries NSW (M&GNSW). He comes to the position from Lismore Regional Gallery, where he has held the position of Director for the past 11-year – a period that saw him manage a cultural venue through flood recovery and shepherd the development of a new gallery.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today