Talent, hard work, patience, and humility are just some of the traits you need to work as a curator at Mona. We find out how Nicole Durling worked her way up into the coveted position she now has.
Nicole Durling is the Director, Collections and Exhibitions at Mona. Photo Credit: Mona/Jesse Hunniford.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today