Three visual arts teachers, each with very different career paths, and very different teaching scenarios, take the pulse on art education in our schools today.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Visual arts students at The McDonald College with teacher Jane Poiner; Photo credit Matthew Syres.