In an unexpected turn, Kelly Gellatly has resigned as Director of Ian Potter Museum of Art, a decision triggered by a COVID rethink, and a stagnated building project and department restructure.
Last week, the Director of the Ian Potter Museum of Art (aka 'the Potter') Kelly Gellatly unexpectedly resigned. The news comes at a time when a department restructure was pending, the gallery's redevelopment is on hold, and the doors are closed thanks to the COVID pandemic.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today