Serving artists and creating a safe and welcome space for creatives of all backgrounds to work were Zara Stanhope's greatest intentions in her past role with QAGOMA, as she looks forward to her next chapter in New Zealand.
Zara Stanhope has concluded her role at Asian and Pacific Art at Queensland Art Gallery/Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane, to head across ‘the ditch’ to take up the lead job at Govett-Brewster Art Gallery/Len Lye Centre in New Plymouth (NZ) in March next year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today