COVID has seen a mini boom for en plein air painting as we all re-evaluate the great outdoors. We talk to three artists who’ve doing it for decades and offer tips for joining the trend.
Amanda Penrose Hart started painting outdoors when she could no longer afford to keep her Sydney studio.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today