Emma Clark Gratton
Museum Victoria consulted more than 600 experts to create its new Children's Gallery and 500 of them were kids. Now the children's insights are being used in adult spaces.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Any brave parent who has taken their child to a museum knows that too often kids just want to press all the buttons and play on the escalator. Children's museums are learning they need to make the museum experience as much fun as the lift panel.