After almost ten years at the helm of Canberra Museum and Art Gallery, Shane Breynard is stepping into a new career.
Stepping down as director of the Canberra Museum and Art Gallery (CMAG) has been a gradual process for Shane Breynard. He initially took leave last year to begin a PhD at Australian National University, but found himself being drawn into his research so much that he formally resigned in November 2019.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today