As university faculties are under the pinch nationally, philanthropy has allowed a future ready 21st century museum to lead, by placing embedded education at the heart of contemporary considerations and cross-discipline narratives.
The Chau Chak Wing Museum at the University of Sydney is scheduled to open 18 November, just days ahead of another museum that has received considerable media attention across the year, the WA Museum (opening 21 November).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today