After just five weeks in the job as the new CEO of the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, Havilah has faced the big questions of the Powerhouse’s future at an industry event.
Lisa Havilah, CEO Museum of Applied Arts and Science; photo ArtsHub
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today