No new building, more digital content, a Mitzevich collection rehang and a year of blockbusters; all part of the vision to turn the National Gallery around for 21st century engagement.
Nick Mitzevich's Instagram feed says so much more than the official portraits. It captures the spirit of the man who leads our top art museum. One of the first things he did upon starting was to head out to Country with curators Djon Mundine and Franchesca Cubillo to Ramingining, Arnhem Land to pay respect to Aboriginal elders. Image courtesy @nickmitzevich
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today