A new benchmark for storytelling finds a fresh balance between multiple voices, where both analogue and tech-driven viewing experiences aim for the authentic, rather than an authoritative tone.
After years in the planning – and following a 12 month closure – the first reinterpretation of the Hyde Park Barracks since it opened as a museum in 1991 was unveiled this week. Quickly touted as a landmark project, the museum's refresh aims to set new standards for visitor experience.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today