The late Lisa Marie Bellear, a Goernpil woman of Minjerribah (Stradbroke Island) was busily attending to NAIDOC (National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee) week celebrations before she died in her sleep on July 6, at the age of 45. Bellear was a stalwart Aboriginal activist, human rights activist, poet, photographer, community radio broadcaster, and PhD student. The breadth and
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today