Have you ever viewed a sculpture 40 feet underwater? Or taken a peek into the bedrooms of Russia's aristocracy? Australia’s niche museums look into obscure interests and personal passions.
The landscape of our cultural institutions is shifting – and many are now using COVID-19 as an opportunity to reflect on the role of the museum itself.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today