While online material has changed what librarians do, they're specific knowledge and skillset can certainly never be replaced. Library Manager of Museums Victoria Hayley Webster, tells us what it takes to excel in this position.
From managing Museums Victoria's (MV) collection of rare books, to investigating the Museum's history through archival research, Hayley Webster's position as Library Manager at MV is one that requires specialist knowledge, a vested interest in history, and the ability to adapt to changing organisational requirements and priorities.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today