The corporate art collection may have changed since the ‘greed is good’ days but it still has an important role to play in terms of branding and wellbeing.
A significant corporate art collection has long reigned as a symbol of prestige, a marker of success, and an embodiment of a company’s aspirations and brand values. It can boost the brand, enliven the corporate workspaces, demonstrate a commitment to social responsibility, and may even be a good long-term investment. And many corporate collections favour works that are optimistic and energised as a way of demonstrating their agility and future-focus.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today