‘I’ve learned so much from my mistakes, I’m thinking of making a few more!’
Mistakes: we all make them and most of us find them hard to live with. We dwell on an error of judgement or an embarrassing mishap long after the moment has passed. And we rarely celebrate our small wins with the same energy we devote to our small losses. Self-help gurus will tell us to ‘find the silver lining’ and ‘rethink your thinking’ and even ‘change the stories you tell yourself’ but still we cringe at the thought that we did that one daft thing. And so often it’s the little things that let us down – simple mistakes made when we’re in a hurry and under pressure.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today