As Bundanon Trust embarks on a $8.6M redevelopment to ensure its future, an intimate exhibition of Boyd’s work travels nationally, altering perceptions of Australia’s most published artist.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Arthur Boyd, Hanging rocks bathers and Mars (1985), oil on canvas, courtesy Bundanon Trust Collection; showing in Arthur Boyd: Landscape of the Soul at NAS Gallery, and touring nationally through 2020.