With a slew of new artist monographs released over the past month, ArtsHub questions the recent focus on visual arts publishing and shift in trends.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Christopher Hodges, Director, Utopia Art Sydney, and Dr Alec O’Halloran, author of the recently launched publication, The Master from Marnpi – the first authorised biography of Mick Namarari Tjapaltjarri. Photo credit: Jason de Plater.