The Home of the Arts on the Gold Coast is surprising, to say the least. Its bold, brash façade leads to a slick state-of-the-art interior and cements the precinct as a destination venue.
Partly shaped by its golden ‘Meter Maids’, the collective perception of the Gold Coast remains synonymous with brash bling, beautiful beaches and bravado. But its new Cultural Precinct proves it is so much more.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today