One of the healthiest ways of supporting contemporary art practice might be placing it beyond our shores – and then remembering to give it a nod.
Sadly, it is not often that we hear about the great projects staged aboard, which celebrate Australian artists. These events usually fall under the news spotlight of biennales or exhibitions with commercial galleries, while everything else largely falls outside Australia’s parochial lens.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today