Curator of the Adelaide Biennale, Leigh Robb gives us a sneak peek into her exhibition, where the artists drag our contemporary monsters over the coals.
We live in the time of monsters. From climate deniers, to presidents worthy of impeachment, to zealots and racists – our contemporary anti-heroes could well be the monsters of our era.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today