Cultural Entrepreneur Emilya Colliver has written a book targeted at developers and corporates, to assist in navigating board room discussion and planning pitches, and to ensure the role of the artist is kept in sight.
With the simple subtext, ‘How to work with artists to bring art into our buildings, spaces and communities’, Marking Art Matters is the debut publication for cultural entrepreneur Emilya Colliver, founder of Culture Scouts, Art Pharmacy, and responsible for bringing the first London-style artist-led fair to Sydney.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today