After three years as Executive Director, Esther Anatolitis is moving on from the National Association of the Visual Arts (NAVA). Here she reflects on challenges, triumphs and the opportunity for new thinking.
In a surprise announcement, Esther Anatolitis – NAVA’s bold, bubbly, passionate, political and red shoe-wearing Executive Director – has announced she will be moving on from the peak national body for the visual arts in August.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today