With 15 years in the job, ArtsHub spoke with Jim Cathcart on shaping an organisation’s unique character, finding financial sustainability, and knowing when to go.
Jim Cathcart didn’t mince words. He told ArtsHub: ‘Fremantle Arts Centre is in really good shape; I have no fears for the future of the organisation – it’s looking really bright.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today