After a decade of steering the Art Gallery of WA through the highs and the lows, Director Stefano Carboni prepares to step down in July
Dr Stefano Carboni with Guy Grey-Smith's Horseshoe Range 1958-1961 (detail); State Art Collection, Art Gallery of Western Australia © Susanna Grey-Smith and Mark Grey-Smith
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today